Saturday, August 9, 2008

A part of me




one night in my room
staring at the moon so blue
as the wind blows so cold
makes my heart feels sorrowful




as I stsnd to the corner
a shadow began to show
curious to know
the owner of that shadow


standing straight
looks staring at me
makes my heart beats past
still pretending I am not afraid


the shadow that still standing straight
walks slowly coming near to me
that makes my heart beat fast once more
and dont know what to do


as the time goes by
and show the appearance
of the owner of that shadow
my eyes start to cry


my heart still beat fast
and the sorrowful I feel last
my feet began to walk
coming to the owner of the shadow


as I fully seen the appearance
of the person now standing near to me
my arms start to move
and hug my childhood friend so tight....

No comments: