Saturday, August 9, 2008

my autobiography

I'm a third year college student
taking up Bachelor of Science
in Office Administration
major in Management
Aside of being a student
I am also a sales clerk employee
of S.M Department Store
which I enjoy to do
I'm Lourdes Dayao Bibe to be exact
the youngest in the family
Living at a simple house of
300 Magsaysay St. Veterans Village Quezon City
I'm a tall,Morena type of girl
cute but looks dangerous
friendly and loving
A jolly fun to be with type of person
I love listening radio such as RNB,pop rock,
especially love song
It makes my mood feel better
And the sounds of music makes me relax
I'm a type of person that wants to listen music
whenever I review lesson when examination is coming
whenever I'm bored, in love
And whenever I feel sorrowful
I love collecting a cute stuff
like earrings,stuff toys
all cute things that my eyes
appreciate it
I really appreciate
the cuteness of the color
sky blue, lavender, black
especially the girl pink color..

No comments: